The Patented Arisaka Offset Optic Mount is a modular mounting
solution that allows the user to select a 35 or 45 degree offset
position for their red dot sight without additional components. The 35
degree position brings the red dot sight up closer to slimmer, smaller
scopes, while the 45 degree position provides additional clearance
around wider turrets.
The mount is set to 35 or 45 degrees by reversing the stem between
the optic plate and base during assembly. The mount's unique geometry
correctly aligns the optic vertically over the bore and maintains a
consistent height at both 35 and 45 degrees.
Two heights of plates are offered; standard (1.5" to 1.8") and tall
(1.9" to 2.2"). The base and optic plates can be reversed, making the
mount fully ambidextrous. It is recommended that you
choose the plate height that corresponds to your primary optic height.
For example, if your scope is mounted in a 1.54” height mount, you’d
choose the regular height plate for your offset red dot. This ensures a
consistent cheek weld and seamless transition between your primary optic
and offset red dot.
A wide selection of red dot sights are supported with interchangeable optic plates.
Standard height (for 1.5" to 1.8" scope mounts):
- Plate 1: Docter, Eotech MRDS, Insight, Meopta, Vortex Venom/Viper, Burris Fastfire III
- Plate 2: Trijicon RMR, SRO, Holosun 407C, 507C, 508T, Swampfox Kingslayer, Liberty, Justice
- Plate 3: C-More, Vortex Razor, SIG Romeo 3
- Plate 4: Leupold Delta Point Pro, JPoint, Shield RMS, RMSc, Swampfox Sentinel, SIG Romeo Zero
- Plate 5: Aimpoint Micro T1/T2/H1/H2, SIG Romeo 4, 5 (not 5X), Holosun HS403 (not A), HS503, HS515, HS530
- Plate 6: Aimpoint Acro
- Plate 13: Holosun 509T
- Plate 15: SIG Romeo 1 and Romeo 1 Pro
- Plate 18: Holosun 407K, 507K
- Plate 21: Trijicon RMRcc (ETA: Q2 2021)
Tall height (1.9" to 2.2" scope mounts):
- Plate 7: Docter, Eotech MRDS, Insight, Meopta, Vortex Venom/Viper, Burris Fastfire III
- Plate 8: Trijicon RMR, SRO, Holosun 407C, 507C, 508T, Swampfox Kingslayer, Liberty, Justice
- Plate 10: Leupold Delta Point Pro, JPoint, Shield RMS, RMSc, Swampfox Sentinel, SIG Romeo Zero
- Plate 11: Aimpoint Micro T1/T2/H1/H2, SIG Romeo 4, 5 (not 5X), Holosun HS403 (not A), HS503, HS515, HS530
- Plate 12: Aimpoint Acro
- Plate 14: Holosun 509T
- Plate 16: SIG Romeo 1 and Romeo 1 Pro
- Plate 17: 1913 Picatinny Rail Adapter (40 degrees only, non adjustable)
- Plate 19: Holosun 407K, 507K
- Plate 20: Trijicon MRO
- Plate 22: Trijicon RMRcc (ETA: Q2 2021)
Please refer to your optic's manufacturer for correct torque
values, but do not exceed 20 inch lbs on the screws that attach the
optic to the plate. For instance, Aimpoint specifies just under 12 inch
lbs for the Micro T1/T2.
The base and plates can each be purchased separately or as a
combination, providing an upgrade path in the future as users acquire
new red dot sights.
Weight (without optic): 1.9 oz including standard optic plate. 2.2 oz including tall optic plate.
Length: 1.0" for the base, which occupies three Picatinny slots (twin recoil lugs and clamping screw).
Height: The base sits 0.180" above the surface of the Picatinny rail.
Made in the USA.
Each mount is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type
III hard coat anodized. IP20 and IP27 Torx Plus bit drivers are included
with each base. Please refer to the instructions
for torque values and mount configuration. Plates include new screws
(where needed) which we recommend using over the OEM screws, as long as
the lengths are appropriate (pay attention while assembling). The
Leupold DPP plate 4 and 10 include extra long screws to attach the optic
to the plate that require a 2.5mm Allen key.